I recently met with Susanne Tedrick, Cloud Solution Specialist, to learn how women of color can jump-start, transition to or further evolve their career in technology, her new book Women of Color in Tech: A Blueprint for Inspiring and Mentoring the Next Generation of Technology Innovators, and how tech professionals can stay relevant in today’s rapidly evolving job market.
Here’s the full interview: (bonus content only at www.GreatTechPros.com)
Tune in to the bonus Q&A with the audience by visiting www.GreatTechPros.com.
Here are some short video clips of topics discussed:
- Why I wrote Women of Color in Tech.
- 2 Challenges that Women of Color face in Tech Careers.
- How men can help create opportunities for Women of Color in Tech?
- 3 Career Options for Women of Color in Tech.
- What is a Cloud Technical Specialist?
- What is the Difference between a Coach, Mentor and Sponsor?
- How to Close Technical Skill Gaps?
- Salary Negotiations: What you need to know.
- Introverts: Successful Client & Group Interactions.
- You can connect with Susanne on her website, Twitter and Linkedin.
- You can get Susanne’s new book, Women of Color in Tech: A Blueprint for Inspiring and Mentoring the Next Generation of Technology Innovators, by visiting WeBelongInTech.com.