I met with Chris Hyde, SQL Server BI and Data Science Consultant to learn about his career as a data professional and his journey into data science. In this interview Chris shares how data can make a difference in people’s lives, how there has been an increase use of statistics in data science and advice on how others can begin their career into data analytics.
Here’s the full interview: (bonus content only at www.GreatTechPros.com)
Tune in to the full interview + bonus Q&A with the audience by visiting www.GreatTechPros.com.
- The best way to connect with Chris Hyde is on Twitter. He can also be found on Linkedin.
- Chris Recommends the following books:
- Learning R by Richard Cotton.
- R for Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, and Model Data by Hadley Wickham and Garrett Grolemund.
- Think Stats: Exploratory Data Analysis by Allen Downey.