I recently met with Sanford Hess, IT Director for the City of Urbana, to discuss Government Information Technology Management, change within government IT, enhancing the relationship between people and government, career opportunities and more.
Here’s the full interview: (bonus content only at www.GreatTechPros.com)
Tune in to the bonus Q&A with the audience by visiting www.GreatTechPros.com.
Here are some short video clips of topics discussed:
- What does Tectonic Speed of Government mean?
- How do you interact with the local college (University of Illinois)?
- How to get role working in Technology and Government?
- You can connect with Sanford on his website and Linkedin.
- The Tectonic Speed of Government is the website where Sanford shares his thoughts on Government, IT, Change, Government IT Change … and Movies.
- Sanford recommends that aspiring technology professional consider Google IT Support Professional Certificate.