The Cloud Watching Strategy: What Independent Business Owners need to know about Cloud Computing
This session teaches the “3 C’s of Cloud Computing” which helps you identify how your small business can streamline operations and compete with larger organizations. Learn the Cloud Computing fundamental concepts; terminology and definitions; types of cloud platforms, services, and products; how to start using available applications to amplify your business.
- Learn what the “Cloud” really is – It’s advantages & benefits.
- Gain more flexibility to get into new businesses with faster deployment.
- Identify the cloud services and products that are available to your independent business.
- Leverage your business documents by making them ready and available to you whenever you need them.
- Learn how you can automate repetitive online business tasks for your small business.
I had the opportunity to participate in the Microsoft Excel Training given in November 2014 at Westwood College River Oaks Campus. It was a great learning experience for me as well as my colleagues. The instructor was knowledgeable as well as passionate about the subject who made it much more interesting and relatable. Microsoft Excel is used in my daily operations but since the Intro. to Excel Training course, I’m happy to say that I am able to maneuver throughout the program with confidence. Trainings such as this will enhance the skills and knowledge that myself and other employees possess.
HealthCare Consortium of Illinois