The Cloud Watching Strategy: What Independent Business Owners need to know about Cloud Computing
This session teaches the “3 C’s of Cloud Computing” which helps you identify how your small business can streamline operations and compete with larger organizations. Learn the Cloud Computing fundamental concepts; terminology and definitions; types of cloud platforms, services, and products; how to start using available applications to amplify your business.
- Learn what the “Cloud” really is – It’s advantages & benefits
- Gain more flexibility to get into new businesses with faster deployment
- Identify the cloud services and products that are available to your independent business
- Leverage your business documents by making them ready and available to you whenever you need them
- Learn how you can automate repetitive online business tasks for your small business